Wednesday, June 30, 2010

July Challenge

Hiya everyone :)

How are you all?


For the July challenge i would like everyone to use the technique distressing.

(tearing,sanding, inking etc)


- I would also like to see one of the following:

ribbon/fibre or lace

- a chipboard shape
- a name of a song as your title


Can everyone please sent their layout to me by the 31st of July.

My email is aussie_momma7@hotmail.com and i will put your layout up on the blog ;)


I look forward to seeing everyones layouts :)

tc from mel ;)


Here is my Example:

I have coloured in the chipboard flowers with a stamping pen.
I have distressed my pp by distressing it and crumpling and inking.

I chose the song title its a barney song called the sister song.

i chose some of the words from the song called " i love my sister".





Here is Guest Designer Linda shewchuk's cards following the challenge criteria above ;)

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment